Monday, August 8, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

STATS:  When not making lists, he enjoys trying to be funnier than me. He's the most interesting guy in Cahaba Heights!
SUBJECT:  No, it's not Facebook, it's the rabbit hole.

Love, love your eyes and hair!! oh, and this beautiful freckles! ;) But reading your profile really caught my attention ... men who have cats SHOULD scare you! LOL! A man should never OWN a cat ... we can only get away with "allowing" one to stick around, outside, to keep critters away LOL! Love your sense of humor :P I have a kinda dry, sarcastic humor that is mostly quiet, but zings in out of the blue ... Are you a fan or a hater of the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou"?? Timing is everything. Laughing is more!

Tell me, if you were to paint a picture of your life in 5 or 10 years from now, what would you want it to look like?? Describe it to me ???

I'll share a few things about me ...

A friend for life is what I want to end up with ... Why? Because no matter how intense the chemistry might be at first (although I certainly believe chemistry & romance is a must - after all, it's what separates the "us" from being "just friends"), it will change, go through growing pains, and test whether the "we" might stay together. I want that woman who I can trust with my life, and for her to trust me the same. If I can be respected, she will be loved.

Until then, I am A-OK being single. I learned a few years ago that I don't "need" a relationship to be whole, but am open to allowing one to develop, one where we are better together than apart. If it doesn't, then I'll still be living life, trying to make some mark, and having fun :)

Let me list a few things that are "me". Soulful rock music, soulful music of any kind, nostalgia, getting my life all sideways and messed up - just so I could learn what is really important in this world, as well as learning what I am made of. I'm fairly proud of that, but wouldn't want to do it all over again! LOL!

Halloween, Christmas, love roller coasters, motorcycles, served my country in the Navy and now I serve our veterans, love to get out, go see a band, even dance here and there - want to pick back up on the ballroom lessons I started a few years ago - hitting the gym most everyday, want to hike alot more this fall, great friends, adventures, helping others, and just enjoying this life!

Now add in a love of traveling to discover new places(preferably on my bike), love of the outdoors, kinda guy who would rather restore an old car w/ character than buy a new one, a desire to stay fit, I like tattoos ( The ones that are works of art ... something soulful about the good ones ... I'm considering one, but we will see),continuing my education so I can better serve others, cabins in the mountains, the beach!, my faith (I am a christian, but not "that kind" that cause people to run fast and far! Deep discussion if you are interested LOL! I'm not a judger. Period.), and lazy Sunday afternoons grilling ... sushi, ribs, fresh veggies, mexica n, laughing, and cuddling up on the sofa just "being" ... yup, that's me LOL!

Hope to hear from you soon! What is your name?
Wink or Stink: I like the new car scent so this dude gets a STINK! And I've decided that guys with cats aren't all bad so shame on him for hating guys with cats!

3 comments:

  1. His OCD obviously entails some weird air quote ritual. Anyone that refers to themselves as 'me' is kinda psycho. PS a synonym for soulful would be good for his lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I fell asleep about halfway through his email and when I woke up he was still "talking".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie nailed it on that one. I was skipping lines..

    ReplyDelete