Friday, August 5, 2011

Puss in a Suit



STATS: He's a big puss.

SUBJECT: Okay, I gotta admit your profile makes me smile.

Okay I gotta admit your profile makes me smile...some of the things you say are off the wall, and exactly how I think and act. I am inclined to disagree about guys who have cats. While I no longer have them, I didn't sit around stroking them with my pinkie-ring adorned hand, plotting to take over the world. They are sorta like my buddies - I could go days without seeing them, then be all "I love you man!"
I realize that I don't exactly fit your faith parameters, but if you're willing to table that issue, I will likewise withhold judgement on your stated desire for genocide (really though, couldn't you just eradicate the pictures of people in cars, rather than the people themselves?)
I'd like to hear from you!


WINK OR STINK:  He doesn't worship the devil. So definitely a STINK!

2 comments:

  1. Is he wearing pink in his profile picture? Takes a man...
    "faith parameters"

    ReplyDelete