Friday, August 5, 2011

A Touch of Douche




STATS:  When not playing Dungeons and Dragons on the weekends, he does everything perfect including holding up brick walls and tilting to the side for professional shots.

SUBJECT:  Frightened by Fantasy?

I love all animals.
I take my self as seriously as I need to, but I have no illusions about my place in the universe. Only the confidence that I have good stories to tell, and the talent to tell them properly. Novels, screenplays, plays, and more. I used to write comedy for a living. Commercials too, but don't hate me for it.

I like your smile. I like your sarcastic delivery. I like the fact that you are tall, at 5'8". I like the fact that you like wine. I'm something of an expert.

And, my religious views could be termed as more spiritual. It's not a common viewpoint, I will say that. But, I have given it a great deal of thought.

So, I'm funny and smart. I'm thoughtful and I can cook Mexican, Italian, Seafood, some Chinese, plus may of my own recipes. What more could you want from a sarcastic and funny man, working hard to better himself by being focused on accomplishing a graduate degree?

Come one. Take a chance that a 41 year old might not look, act, or think like any 41 year old you might know. Write me back!

Thanks for reading.

M.


WINK OR STINK: I dig his uncommon viewpoint about what...I'm not really sure. I think this guy is a big goober...only because I'm something of an expert in goober picking! I think he probably picks his nose, too. I'm going to sarcastically deliver this guy a big plate of STINK!

3 comments:

  1. His mom still folds his underwear for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that he likes that you like things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typo, paragraph 5 second sentence... HE IS OUT!

    ReplyDelete